Jump to content

Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think it needs to be a more isometric layout imo.  Your to large and heavy on the left side, but i am sure you will figure it out. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

I think it needs to be a more isometric layout imo.  Your to large and heavy on the left side, but i am sure you will figure it out. 

I have it all figured out. But theres more going in the wall. The dsp and the power and ground distribution. And all woring is being ran behind it.  But I got it to where I wanted it. It wont be seen as its behind the seats in a regular cab anyways 

Posted

Wow ... that looks like fun trouble !!! Can’t wait to get your thoughts on it !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
18 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Wow ... that looks like fun trouble !!! Can’t wait to get your thoughts on it !!!

Gotta love diyma classifieds.  It was either this or the helix.  This one is easier to use and I got it at a very good price.  Also has bluetooth  

 

I'm going to get it mocked up on the anp rack. Then I can measure for rcas.  

 

Rcas will be custom made lengths from sinoy audio

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5764 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...