BassMunky Posted December 22, 2017 Report Posted December 22, 2017 Single/ double din. What a good head unit single or double? Top of the line one. If I go single din prob use a tablet. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Kyblack76 Posted December 23, 2017 Report Posted December 23, 2017 99prs I hate double dins, wouldn't ever run one, so I'll let others comment on those SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
06RTCharger Posted December 25, 2017 Report Posted December 25, 2017 DEX-P99RS if u got the money. The step down from that would be the DEH-80PRS. Big price difference between those two top level pioneers.
Wishuponasub Posted December 26, 2017 Report Posted December 26, 2017 I have the 80 prs. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
BassMunky Posted December 27, 2017 Author Report Posted December 27, 2017 How is it? Didn' they stop making the 99prs?× Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.