Jump to content

Best SSD for Gaming.


Recommended Posts

Posted
20 hours ago, Ryan_Stevens said:

Folks! I am a gaming geek. I have been playing games for a long time. I have been trying to install Counter-Strike Global Offensive on my PC but the configuration of my PC is not sufficient to support that game that might be due to the built-in graphics card which is very low. I have been searching for the best SSD for Gaming that can support Counter Strike GO on my PC. I have come across the list of SSD for gaming, but I am not sure which one should I opt out. 
Here are the two SSD cards that I think would be the most suitable for me.
Samsung 960 Pro
MyDigitalSSD 120GB

I’m running this game with no lag on a computer from 2009..but I did recently upgrade to a nvidia950 and a 1tb Samsung ssd. And the gaming did improve slightly I mean this game has like 0 requirements the only thing that really matters is good internet

Posted

I left sandisk out of the list by mistake, but they are worse about failures than mushkin. 

 

 

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Plextor went the way of HiFonics lol... You used to want one of those back in the day, too.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Go with the samsung and not the off brand SSD i dont own any SSD's myself (cause im poor xd) but im pretty tech savvy and a good brand like samsung their SSd's will last longer and will have better performance 

Posted

Please don't ever touch a computer I may ever use in the future.

 

 

A SSD from a HDD is the single biggest performance upgrade you can do on a computer. I haven't booted a PC i've owned off spinning media in 8 years.

 

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted
22 minutes ago, srp365 said:

Please don't ever touch a computer I may ever use in the future.

 

 

A SSD from a HDD is the single biggest performance upgrade you can do on a computer. I haven't booted a PC i've owned off spinning media in 8 years.

 

Nothing beats 6 second boot times. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Posted

yup.

 

Bought my kiddo a new laptop for school, Had windows 10, a core i3, 8 GB memory and a 1TB HDD.  After setup and debloating, boot time as about 55 seconds. Swapped it out with a OCZ SSD,  Fresh w10 install with all stock drivers, 21 second boot. 

Boot time isn't all that matters, and actually not that big to me, it's the day-in-day-out usability and responsiveness that makes a SSD worth it.

 

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I never wanted a Hifonics, still never want one... LOL

I have a buddies Hifonics 4 channel just laying in a corner of my garage someplace hidden from all eyes.. LOL
I used it 1 time just messing around and the thing would randomly turn off for no reason you smack it with your hand and it turn back on, brand new iirc too. 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...