77-AUDIO Posted January 10, 2018 Report Posted January 10, 2018 Well I finally broke down and shipped my amp off for repair. Was really hesitant to ship it during the holidays due to theft and such. Should have it back by friday of next week. So I will be able to test and tune. hoping the new box 4.8 cubes tuned to 32htz will sound like i want. subs up port back @ the bottom. almost 60 inches of port. but need a good image hosting site. tried imgur but not liking it. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
rocking.that.eclipse Posted January 10, 2018 Report Posted January 10, 2018 I know that I have a media insert button here (can't remember if that is paid members only tho)
alex912005 Posted January 10, 2018 Report Posted January 10, 2018 postimages.org pics I uploaded a year ago still work My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.