ToNasty Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 9 minutes ago, White Lightning said: You do know that Kicker and Blues Car Audio was two complete separate companies ... correct ?? I'm saying in general. I have a ton of old equipment. But with what's offered now. I'll use the new stuff. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 2 minutes ago, ToNasty said: I'm saying in general. I have a ton of old equipment. But with what's offered now. I'll use the new stuff. LOL, I understand. I have quite a few old drivers myself. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
ToNasty Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 24 minutes ago, White Lightning said: LOL, I understand. I have quite a few old drivers myself. My old stuff which consists of a few old LP amps and eric Steven's designed HLCD from image dynamics I keep just to remember haha. But I have some new teu technology amplifiers that are going into my truck that I'd rather use than my LP. Maybe it's just me but newer equipment is somewhat superior. It's all in what you like ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BassMunky Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 Tewww Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
ToNasty Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 4 minutes ago, BassMunky said: Tewww What? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Timzx14 Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 6 hours ago, ToNasty said: High end stuff from Italy. But people arent understanding you dont have to spend thousands of dollars on speakers to get what you want. Most people think more expensive is better No steg is just a good platform
Timzx14 Posted August 9, 2019 Report Posted August 9, 2019 I got to stay 6.5 component and the way it was looking I was going to go focal k2 or steg me650c and steg is not that expensive I want reliable crisp sound . Not trying to be that guy but if you want good sound system, not what everyone calls good where it’s all bass thud thud. I want bass and clarity your going to have to spend some money 150$ not gonna cut it hate to burst bubbles but some speakers that sound good and are less than 150$ wont last long.
Tommy2tone Posted August 17, 2019 Report Posted August 17, 2019 Check out Audio Dynamics. They are a company that started out locally here in Missouri and are slowly rolling out around the country. Some of the best sounding components I've heard especially their 3 ways. Not to badly priced either. The owner had one of the best Audio shops here in SE Missouri and designed a lot of it with a guy from Zed Audio. ADcaraudio.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.