Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I have a positive terminal that touched the stereo frame and it sparked and I replaced the radio/Onstar fuse and still nothing on a Cadillac CTS 05 is the stereo fried or what fuse do I replace ? To turn the radio back on 

Posted

I’m sure there are multiple radio fuses , u might need a test light to check all the fuses .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

Lesson learned here, Always disconnect your ground(s) before doing anything involving electrical on your vehicle.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...