Sonic Electronix

No Churches and when the old are around I learned my lesson

I got to a traffic light at the end of a song there was an old lady in front of me light was red new song came on loud she hit the gas ran the red light. Not my proudest moment

I can bump all day by the cops until 10:00pm they can't say a thing...

damn Floridian LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

No Churches and when the old are around I learned my lesson

I got to a traffic light at the end of a song there was an old lady in front of me light was red new song came on loud she hit the gas ran the red light. Not my proudest moment

I can bump all day by the cops until 10:00pm they can't say a thing...

damn Floridian LOL

nope Ohio

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

LOL I figured... Florida came to mind when I thought about legal bass. I can't get over how I just moved from there to TX and now in FL it's legal to beat.

damn Floridians and Ohioans.. Ohioites, Ohioese, whatever you call yourselves. LOL

2007 Pacifica

LOL I figured... Florida came to mind when I thought about legal bass. I can't get over how I just moved from there to TX and now in FL it's legal to beat.

damn Floridians and Ohioans.. Ohioites, Ohioese, whatever you call yourselves. LOL

Its Ohioans, and don't forget it! Represent. Haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

For me:

Not in parking lots

Not in neighborhoods

Not in stop 'n go traffic

Not at stop lights

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

i love going for drives on the freeway full tilt the whole time!

you're the type of person i hate.

He is the type of asshat that gives all of us a bad name

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I guess it seems most of us agree we don't bump where it will annoy people.

Yes I will bump in/on: Freeway (at speed), empty parking lot at night not near a residential neighborhood, open country road, around people I hate, driving through a ghetto (if I'm not gonna stop). Cemetery's are ok... they're dead. just sayin.

No I will not bump if I'm in/on: my own neighborhood, red lights, dropping off my kids at school, near a hospital, residential neighborhood, drive thru, near church, parking lot if i'm gonna leave my car.

I also don't have any decals on my car or anything else to draw attention that I may have a system inside, except my head unit.

2007 Pacifica

Archived