kikoss49 Posted February 2, 2018 Report Posted February 2, 2018 Hello guys I was looking into buying a single 12 inch subwoofer for my 2016 Honda Civic. I have read a lot of good and bad things on the internet and don't know who to trust. I have a Taramps HD3000 to move it. I just want it to be reliable (don't want to have too many problems since i need to get it shipped to Puerto Rico and it will be hard to get it in and out). I have narrowed it down to these subs. I was looking to spend between $300-$500. If you can tell me from your experience what should I trust, I would appreciate it guys. Feel free to recommend other subs not on the list.Thanks! Skar Audio ZVX-12v2 Massive Audio HIPPOXL122 Fi Audio BL12v3 PSI Platform 2 12 SoundQubed HDC4 12
ckeeler11 Posted February 2, 2018 Report Posted February 2, 2018 There are no versus threads allowed. I would not buy the Skar personally. The rest of the subs are all solid options.
WalledSonic Posted February 2, 2018 Report Posted February 2, 2018 2 hours ago, ckeeler11 said: There are no versus threads allowed. I would not buy the Skar personally. The rest of the subs are all solid options. Is it a versus thread if he asks for recommended subs? Supplying a list isnt really selecting one over another. Mods may disagree, I dont know. Simply put kikoss49, the banner on the forum front page has a slew of manufacturers that you arent considering. Click around in all the manufacturers sites listed on this site and look around a bit. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
AlpineNut Posted February 2, 2018 Report Posted February 2, 2018 TBH almost all subs in that price range are good, but it really all comes down to the specs of the sub you are getting if it is compatable with the box you are using and will sound good! 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
Rockbrook Posted February 2, 2018 Report Posted February 2, 2018 Like others stated, the brands you listed aren't bad at all. Hell if I were you, I'd just do some more homework on them and see which one you like best in terms of looks(if it will be seen) and performance then go with it and get a box built to specs for it. That's pretty much what I did and I've been really happy ever since.
ckeeler11 Posted February 2, 2018 Report Posted February 2, 2018 3 hours ago, WalledSonic said: Is it a versus thread if he asks for recommended subs? Supplying a list isnt really selecting one over another. Mods may disagree, I dont know. Simply put kikoss49, the banner on the forum front page has a slew of manufacturers that you arent considering. Click around in all the manufacturers sites listed on this site and look around a bit. Im not sure either but he is asking for us to pick one sub over the others he has listed so....
kikoss49 Posted February 4, 2018 Author Report Posted February 4, 2018 Ohh wow guys sorry really wasnt trying to start a war I wanted to know which one was reliable since I've never owned a sub in this price range, and in Puerto Rico you can't really get a sub like these unless you order it online. But thanks all. At least it seems I can't go wrong with any! I went for the Soundqubed. Thank you so much!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.