Jump to content

2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright so I still have a few miscellaneous items rolling in. I think I should be purchasing the final piece of the puzzle Monday. Well except for the enclosure stuff. Alright so I got some Knu Rcas to go from the distribution block to the amps and also one for from the radio to the LC1. Last build I ended up rolling up a 6ft SMD rca to go there instead of buying another so I am remedying that situation this go around even though nobody but me knows about it lol. Also got a Jim's Machineworx 4 amp amp rack. This thing is pretty sweet.

TvTWDbo.jpg

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

Well I wasn't to happy with the price of this item but I have never had a bad word about them so I went ahead and forked out the cash. It seems like a nice piece though.

Igx7URI.jpg

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

I looked into those at one point. Seems like a good product, just a bit expensive but a must have with multiple amps.

Posted

Just arrived. 200 ft of EB Flex 2/0. Bottom picture is sky high 1/0 on the right and the 2/0 on the left. The 2/0 looks a little larger to me but it could just be my mind playing tricks since I just bought it lol. Still have more goodies rolling in.....

iEvZKjY.jpg

9AMLDNf.jpg

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

That's a lot wire man!! Tuned in...

Posted

I’m tuned in for sure. 

That sky high does seem a tad smaller than the EB flex but it’s hard to judge diameter without grabbing measurements. 

I’m more curious the difference in voltage drop between the two cables but eh that’s another topic

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

I’m tuned in for sure. 

That sky high does seem a tad smaller than the EB flex but it’s hard to judge diameter without grabbing measurements. 

I’m more curious the difference in voltage drop between the two cables but eh that’s another topic

 

Yeah I'm not too sure on that one bud. I know people have been using this stuff for a long time So I figured I would give it a shot.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

Well my CES regulator came in. The customer service Jonathan Patrick provides is ridiculous. When the man tells you to grab a transpo from somewhere else because it's cheaper it just blows my mind. The transpo is like 80 and theirs is 150 but the CES one is 2 channel and has a voltmeter and is a quality piece. I told him I was spending the extra coin with him just because he was such a stand up guy for telling me about the transpo. I'm happy I did.

Az19vwv.jpg

h9CGDhn.jpg

19sjl9p.jpg

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted
17 minutes ago, DiBo said:

You running 16v in the rebuild?

Yeah right around there. Running Brazilian so I have to be careful.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...