2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)

3 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Oh shit. Does that mean my remote wires coming from my headunit harness AND my PAC harness wont work????? I figured since the headunit turned on, the remote outs will work too?

Just test with a DMM.  Not sure why my buddy’s PAC didnt work, but the Jetta and Sonic issue was a canbus issue (metra harness didnt work). Not a big deal, worst case scenario, you can just add an “Add A Fuse” to an ignition-on circuit from your fuse panel. Easy. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

10 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

You'll be fine.  I assume you're now running your remote turn on from an ignition-on circuit from your primary fuse block?

Yeah that's what I did. The Metra harness had some janky ass deal to slide in with a fuse so I just went ahead and started on a setup like you had showed me.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

After I gutted the car I figured it was a good time to slap some more Second skin in.

Drivers side

0313181101.jpg

Passenger side

0313181752.jpg

Then I worked on getting the second batt wired up.

Back shot

0313181704.jpg

Hood shot

0313181705.jpg

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

So I went in yesterday to get my annual physical for the Emergency Response Team at work and got a bit of concerning news. So I threw a pity party and sat around playing Call of Duty all day. This morning I have to go help my in-laws do some stuff and then I'll be back on the car. Should have some updates this evening.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

7 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

So I went in yesterday to get my annual physical for the Emergency Response Team at work and got a bit of concerning news. So I threw a pity party and sat around playing Call of Duty all day. This morning I have to go help my in-laws do some stuff and then I'll be back on the car. Should have some updates this evening.

I hope it isn't to serious man. I like what you have done with your electrical system. Tuned in for more... 

Well we all know how those in law jobs go. A couple hours really means all day. Then I got a ticket for 66 In a 55 on the way home. Damn police haha. So spoke with the box guy and he said he had to go out of town this weekend but he would really try to have it done today. I told him not to rush that I wasn't quite ready anyways. So I'll have the box next weekend and I can figure out where the amps will. Then hopefully that next weekend I can get amps in and wire up door speakers. So looking like I'm a couple weeks out :). The crappy part is no music until then but I kind of switched daily drivers so this one can stay down for now.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

So after being a little concerned with the single piece of 1/0 In the 90 of my lithium batt I asked someone some questions about it. I want to say thank you to this person. Every time I have a question that I feel is dumb I run to him and ask. He always answers and even provides information to help me understand better. I am a total noob at this so all the help is very much appreciated. So you know who you are and Thank you.

Anyways the results of our conversation ended up being that I needed more than a single 1/0 there. I couldn't believe the difference in between that JY bar and piece of 1/0. Anyways I took the JY strap into work last night to see if the shift mechanic could put a torch on it and bend it for me. He refused to bend the JY bar because he felt it was so nice. So he made me on instead. Here are some pics.

0317181115.jpg

0317181115a.jpg

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Archived