Car down for months, any precautions to take before start up and run?

Charger has been completly down for 4 months. Battery disconnected the whole time, battery is still above 12v. Are there any things i should do or check on before i hook the battery back up and actually start the car. Like oil/fluid/fuel settling or electrical or anything like that. Just lookin for some tips for a noob, i hate making dumb mistakes, if there are any. 

Also i did no preparation to the car for it to sit that long, it was supposed to be just two weeks of carwork (damppro,luxpro,240mechman,run all wires front to back)and hook it all back up lol. Shit didnt go down like that, a new second vehicle and 4months later its finally getting to run again tomorrow, hoping it goes smooth.

Of course check all fluids, good knowledge for future use and why not to be safe. Not like fluids just evaporate but doesnt hurt to check. You will want to get good fresh gas if it sat for that long too. 

Double check all new wires are clear of moving items and ensure every new connection is (connected in the right place ofc) snug and tight. even some dielectric grease is a good idea at this point.

Maybe stick battery on charger as you attempt to start it in case its slightly weak, but you should be ok honestly. I dont think you need to do any manual resetting for throttle response or other weird things controlled by your ECU. Anything that could be off should relearn is self once you start driving it again. Random shot it does but never hurts to keep in mind

At that time frame, your biggest thing will be to check for any rodent intrusion. Pull the air filter, check wiring, etc

Fuel shouldn't go bad over 4 months

Depending on how anal retentive you want to get, you could pull the injector fuse and crank the engine for 5-10 seconds to prime it with oil. But that's splitting hairs. Just check fluids, air filter, make sure no critters set up shop and turn the key

I did hear some kind of sound coming from behind the dash kind of, sound like a roach or big insect scrambling around, or also kinna like water running thru something. I know theres roaches around, when i work at night on the car theyre always flying around and getting in the car, pisses me off lol.

Archived