Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I checked the specs from the link. I was curious how a 2X150 amp would push that sub myself, then checked the link and was impressed. Definitely would like to see these things in action! Will check out BigDWiz's amp test video.

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted

 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Badass! Stoked to see the build with these!

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted
16 hours ago, White Lightning said:

 

I’m running prototype amplifiers

 

Old protos before the lp2150 came out.....or protos of the rarely mentioned 2400?

Hear anything about that amp still being developed? 

Posted
9 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Old protos before the lp2150 came out.....or protos of the rarely mentioned 2400?

Hear anything about that amp still being developed? 

If I could get my hands on a LP2400 ... trust me, you’d know it. 

All I can say on the production of this amplifier is to check the website. It’s constantly updated.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
6 hours ago, White Lightning said:

If I could get my hands on a LP2400 ... trust me, you’d know it. 

All I can say on the production of this amplifier is to check the website. It’s constantly updated.

Lol alright. That things gonna be a power beast if/when it comes out.

Posted

Ray already knows that I have dibs on the very first LP2400 that come off his test bench ... proto or production. 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, White Lightning said:

Think I'm going to give this a try. The Brutal Sounds Big Brute 15" driver.

I know what's coming ... That's not enough Amplifier for this driver. Trust me, I'm positive that this amplifier will have no problems operating this driver.

Not too long ago, I sent my driver Specs and max measurements to my Friend Jimmy Walker. My GO TO guy for enclosure specs.

Got my results today and I'm Stoked !!! Also, I've been told that I will have no problems with my amplifier working this driver !!!

Tuning is Exactly what I was looking for ... More details ASAP

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, White Lightning said:

Ah yes. Nice and Stealthy !!!

gallery_5_7_57625.jpg

Second battery installed and grounded !!!

gallery_5_7_65487.jpg

Got my wires cut. Hopefully I can stop by my local welding shop and get my connectors installed.

Then go by Auto Zone and get some wire loom and get these bad boys installed !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:55 PM, White Lightning said:

Not too long ago, I sent my driver Specs and max measurements to my Friend Jimmy Walker. My GO TO guy for enclosure specs.

Got my results today and I'm Stoked !!! Also, I've been told that I will have no problems with my amplifier working this driver !!!

Tuning is Exactly what I was looking for ... More details ASAP

plans were to buy lumber and start this enclosure ... but you would know it's fucking raining this weekend.

Hopefully I can get something done ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9656 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...