Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Sign in to follow this  
meade916

Caddy gets an R-Plate Pro. "Worlds first digital LCD license plate". And it's LEGAL! Day and Night Pics & Video inside

A few months ago, my good friend and the GM of Kuni Cadillac here in Sacramento asked me if i wanted to try out the new R-Plate digital license plate they were going to start offering.  I said, ehhh ok.  Yesterday he called and said "come get it".  I hadn't looked into it too much but when i rolled over there to look at it i knew i wanted it! It ain't something you need or have to have. I just wanted to try it.  My black plates i currently have, have yellow lettering over a black background.  I am not fond of the color yellow.  I really want black plates with white lettering. Guess what? The R-Plate can do it! and more!

for more info and to see what it can do visit: https://www.reviverauto.com/

IMG_6192.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

48 minutes ago, moh.vze.com said:

does it rattle with all the bass?

Maybe from the exhaust/turbos. This isnt the Tahoe. 

I saw these plugged at a auto show. Really clever idea. I like the auto toll pay ability as well as the fashion/custom ability part. The monthly charge is whatever. But, I saw them using it to let people know the rig is STOLEN, to using the GPS in it to track it, and paying tolls like I mentioned, and several other neat neat features. This is, with out a doubt the future of plates/identification for your rig. All will have in time, I believe. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

1 hour ago, moh.vze.com said:

does it rattle with all the bass?

i don't know yet. System isn't installed at this time.  I guess we will find out.  I also guess i will have to do some reinforcing if it does.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1