WalledSonic Posted July 6, 2018 Report Posted July 6, 2018 Im not part of any team, but Team Bass Outlaws is having a park-n-pound tomorrow night (Saturday July 7 2018). I may be heading up there tomorrow to see some rides. Its at 290 and 610 (NW side of the loop) at Delmar Stadium. https://www.facebook.com/events/416100425573720/ @juan777 @ChevyBoy95 @Wishuponasub @DavidClark Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
ChevyBoy95 Posted July 6, 2018 Report Posted July 6, 2018 I might be able to make it. this a meet up or a show that wont get shut down? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
WalledSonic Posted July 6, 2018 Author Report Posted July 6, 2018 34 minutes ago, ChevyBoy95 said: I might be able to make it. this a meet up or a show that wont get shut down? I honestly dont know man. It wasnt clear from the link if its INSIDE the stadium or not. The venue is a 15min drive from my house and the club doesnt start til 2am so my buddy and are planning to swing over there. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Wishuponasub Posted July 6, 2018 Report Posted July 6, 2018 Damn I'm working. TBO does their thing in BMT all the time too. They generally have permission but I have seen them shut down as well. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
Wishuponasub Posted July 6, 2018 Report Posted July 6, 2018 Here in BMT they have a top 10 list they run and also people come out just to give/get demos or to get metered. They do it like every other Sat night in the summer. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=120195561660121&ref=content_filter Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
juan777 Posted July 7, 2018 Report Posted July 7, 2018 Im still down a 12k bro. I would go to get some demos but I'm watching UFC tonight. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
WalledSonic Posted July 8, 2018 Author Report Posted July 8, 2018 3 hours ago, juan777 said: Im still down a 12k bro. I would go to get some demos but I'm watching UFC tonight. That sounds like a good idea. I think we may try to find a free stream. Any sites you recommend? I used to use drakulastream or streamhunter.eu, but its been a while since i used any of those Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
juan777 Posted July 18, 2018 Report Posted July 18, 2018 On 7/7/2018 at 7:14 PM, WalledSonic said: That sounds like a good idea. I think we may try to find a free stream. Any sites you recommend? I used to use drakulastream or streamhunter.eu, but its been a while since i used any of those Subreddit r/MMAStreams puts up links 1hr before it starts. Usually decent quality. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.