Jump to content

Help with double din screen delaminating.


Recommended Posts

Posted

How I clean the screen cause the top layer is de laminating like clear coat on car paint. What can I use to take rest of the top layer off? What should I do?https://cdn.carcomplaints.com/complaints/images/b35c8eee-a80c-1031-b743-4c3114d2dee3r.jpg

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Posted

I just use a damp microfiber towel and wipe it off with and a dry microfiber towel to keep the dust off.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Are you sure it is delaminating?

Maybe it is a protective cover?

I haven't heard of a screen doing that before.

Is the H/U still under warranty?

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 943 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...