Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
18 hours ago, strangeduck said:

so youre getting 880 watts at 2 ohms not considering phase angle. amp is suppose to do 1400 at 2ohms. so on battery power alone i would say you are right where you should be.

Sorry if the question is stupid, but why should I concider phase angle? 

Posted

Also, is it possible to get close to 1 ohm, with a test tone?


I mean, you can determine box tune, with finding the impedence drops when playing test tones. You recon I can find a tone that brings the subs near 1 ohm, to measure the absoulte max out of the amp? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 912 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...