Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Need help identifying some 10's i picked up...


Recommended Posts

Posted

They have 3 inch voice coils, 12 spoke baskets, and are triple stacked magnets. Not sure if they are authentic because the bottom looks different than any I see online. If they are would like to know if they are level 3's or 4's. One voice coil is shot and looks like its been reconed before. Planning on upgrading to level 4 soft parts on both anyways if they are actually DC's. Input on identification and if they are worth it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Posted

Those look like the old m1 motors which is why they look different then the ones on the DC site now. Couldn't tell you if those are level 3 or 4s I'm no expert.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

The current model Level 4's have a double stack magnet so I believe you have a level 3. I'm not sure since its an older one though.

 

Edit: The website shows a triple stack on a level 4. I may have been misinformed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 927 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...