will77530 Posted March 10, 2020 Author Report Posted March 10, 2020 I’m starting to remember why I hate this shit
will77530 Posted March 22, 2020 Author Report Posted March 22, 2020 Idk why I do this to myself I’m slow as shit
will77530 Posted March 23, 2020 Author Report Posted March 23, 2020 48 minutes ago, bmwking said: prove it She ain’t ready to be shown front and center
will77530 Posted April 2, 2020 Author Report Posted April 2, 2020 If someone could come find all these damn rattles I would appreciate it
Ron36 Posted April 3, 2020 Report Posted April 3, 2020 When the Bass is loud enough the rattles go away. Lol 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
will77530 Posted April 4, 2020 Author Report Posted April 4, 2020 On 4/2/2020 at 5:49 PM, Ron36 said: When the Bass is loud enough the rattles go away. Lol Young man this is sq well something like that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.