Second Skin Audio

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals From Second Skin

TTT and goddammit i don't know how Second Skin stay's in business always hooking up these deals....not just today but all year long they seem to always take care of the people.  Who else sells B-stock to make sure people who have a tight budget can still get the best? As a businessman, i know that B-stock stuff can be tossed in the trash can and written off during tax season but instead, they hook people up. Hell, they probably could just sell it as NON b-stock and nobody would know the difference half the time.  Cheers to the bro's at Secondskin.  We appreciate you guys!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

26 minutes ago, meade916 said:

TTT and goddammit i don't know how Second Skin stay's in business always hooking up these deals....not just today but all year long they seem to always take care of the people.  Who else sells B-stock to make sure people who have a tight budget can still get the best? As a businessman, i know that B-stock stuff can be tossed in the trash can and written off during tax season but instead, they hook people up. Hell, they probably could just sell it as NON b-stock and nobody would know the difference half the time.  Cheers to the bro's at Secondskin.  We appreciate you guys!!

TRUTH.....We hire a young man to just come in and cut through the set up material to save our "Dampers on a budget" money....it was never part of our product line until about 6 years ago when we wanted to help everyone be able to afford the PROPER type of materials to do it right the first time. We wish we had a Butyl Tree growing in the back yard to offer better deals every day of the year...but we do what we can when we can. And we thank each and everyone of our customers over the past 19 years (especially the AWESOME SMD members) for their loyalty to such a great American made product. Thanks for showing us the love for well over a decade @SteveMeade 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Free T Shirt (Size L/XL/XXL available) For All SMD members who place an order using the Black Friday or Cyber Monday code, just type SMDFTW in the notes!!! 

46520247_2551929294818048_22499095556286

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

SS Logo with Number.jpg
Today is the final day to save 25% on all products!!!

Final Day BF IG Ad.jpg

Don't sleep on this sale, this is your last chance to score 25% off all orders over 90$.

Visit us, call us, or just order from the website
and enter the code:

BIGDEAL25

Wishing you an amazing Thanksgiving Holiday!

SHOP NOW

CYBER MONDAY SALE STARTS SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT
 BF CM IG Ad Version 3.jpg
All Damplifier & Damplifier Pro B Stock 30% Off
 Use Code: CYBER30

Facebook   Twitter Instagram

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

4 hours ago, meade916 said:

3 builds I've done, we used B stock SS everytime. Everytime.   The only thing I could see, was hella minor,  dont give 2 shits issues. Some of my pieces had light boot prints on em. Like someone accidentally stepped on em. That's it. There was a few that had small mis-cuts.  It still stuck like no other, and worked fantastic . Worked like a boss. I'm ordering a couple boxes ( desperately need some deadening on the doors for new build with the B2 REF6.3 comps I got coming) in about an hour,  just hoping there is some left. 30% off the already cut price... hell yes. I'm in. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Welp... ORDERED !...

I couldnt get the CYBER30 to work today, that must be a monday only thing, but, i just said to hell with it, and used the 25% off one, as i dont want to order later, and have em be out. So, i nabbed several sq feet for my new build/doors, and for fun, ill try out those speaker tweaker things.... Ordered, payed, and on the way !!. Thanks again SS. Thanks...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 minute ago, will77530 said:

Cyber30 code no work

130AEDB2-A196-41D5-84EA-1082842F9E9A.png

Ya bro,.. my cyber30 wouldnt work today either :(  I just said eff it, and did the other one for 25% off. Worried they will run dry by then :( 

Is what it is... but, my order is already coming... so that is dope. 

4 hours ago, Second Skin said:

Free T Shirt (Size L/XL/XXL available) For All SMD members who place an order using the Black Friday or Cyber Monday code, just type SMDFTW in the notes!!! 

46520247_2551929294818048_22499095556286

And shit,.. i didnt see this ????? :(   damn it,.. missed out on that :(