will77530 Posted December 17, 2018 Report Posted December 17, 2018 So I need a piece of 3/4” plexi that is 10.75x13.00 unfortunately the places out here have to order a full sheet and want to charge a stupid amount and everywhere I have found online is 60 or more and I can’t justify spending that on a 20.00 piece of plexi so anyone got some scraps collecting dust and want to make 20 bucks
Ron36 Posted December 17, 2018 Report Posted December 17, 2018 I know it blows but U thought about staking thinner plexi together. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
will77530 Posted December 17, 2018 Author Report Posted December 17, 2018 2 minutes ago, Ron36 said: I know it blows but U thought about staking thinner plexi together. Yea I’ve thought about it unfortunately how I’m using this last piece it won’t work
ToNasty Posted December 17, 2018 Report Posted December 17, 2018 Call tap plastics in san jose get a quote if its a good price ill go pick it up for you and send it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted December 17, 2018 Author Report Posted December 17, 2018 1 minute ago, ToNasty said: Call tap plastics in san jose get a quote if its a good price ill go pick it up for you and send it Tap got scraps out there? I can cut it to size and what not
ToNasty Posted December 17, 2018 Report Posted December 17, 2018 They might. Thats where i get all my plexi from. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted December 17, 2018 Author Report Posted December 17, 2018 Just now, ToNasty said: They might. Thats where i get all my plexi from. I’ll give them a jingle tomorrow see what they say ain’t the tap out there in Fremont?
ToNasty Posted December 17, 2018 Report Posted December 17, 2018 No clue. I live in morgan hill so the san Jose one is way closer its down the street from sap center ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted December 17, 2018 Author Report Posted December 17, 2018 3 minutes ago, ToNasty said: No clue. I live in morgan hill so the san Jose one is way closer its down the street from sap center Aiight
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.