DiBo Posted January 28, 2019 Report Posted January 28, 2019 29 minutes ago, craZyaZZmike said: man this shits on m,y nervs. im having to resize everything before I can post it.... Download an imaging hosting site like imgbb.com and copy and paste the direct link url
craZyaZZmike Posted February 5, 2019 Author Report Posted February 5, 2019 On 1/27/2019 at 9:06 PM, DiBo said: Download an imaging hosting site like imgbb.com and copy and paste the direct link url thanks! ill look into that.
craZyaZZmike Posted February 5, 2019 Author Report Posted February 5, 2019 Since there's no place on a Chevy Silverado to put two AGM batteries closer each other, we decided to make our own. Cut through in the bed battery box welded in place from underneath. access panel will be another section of bad call wrecking yard truck lady in on top of the box for a watertight seal. When it's all said and done I'll be taking it to a Fabricators shop For final welding and sealing.
notorious97200 Posted February 20, 2019 Report Posted February 20, 2019 Interesting build. I like the story ! Do you have any more pics ? black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
k58.cross Posted March 8, 2019 Report Posted March 8, 2019 I plan on doing audio as a hobby until I'm six feet under! I don't care what anyone says, you are never too old for this shit. Can you be too old for four wheelers?! Jet skis?! Only when you can't get in the seat anymore haha. How does your dog react to the bass though? I would think he'd flip the hell out hahah.
craZyaZZmike Posted March 12, 2019 Author Report Posted March 12, 2019 Okay so everything went to shit. Turns out the guy that was doing the installation was a hack. Fucked up the bed of my truck. . up the bed of my truck. Scratch my amps. At one point the box is actually in the truck had to come down and pick it up driving around sound like a piece of wood was flopping around inside the speaker box. It was the fucking u15 that he didn't screw down at all. Broke the contacts on one side it's dual 2 ohm and actually installed the box in my truck before it's finished being wet sdanded. Brought the whole shit home and I'm working on the installation myself. Needless to say I'm beyond pissed I will be pursuing some sort of action regarding the bed of my truck. I'll try and get some pictures up later tonight or tomorrow. I thought we had an arrangement he was going to donate time and build a badass system and I was going to spend some time going around the local shows showing off what he could do. Needless to say that shit ain't happening
craZyaZZmike Posted March 12, 2019 Author Report Posted March 12, 2019 On a side note I purchase that chicken Hill soundtrack thing where the hell do I find that at so I can download it?
Karkov Posted March 13, 2019 Report Posted March 13, 2019 https://www.wccaraudio.com/music-downloads-cds.html 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
craZyaZZmike Posted March 13, 2019 Author Report Posted March 13, 2019 On 3/8/2019 at 8:03 AM, k58.cross said: I plan on doing audio as a hobby until I'm six feet under! I don't care what anyone says, you are never too old for this shit. Can you be too old for four wheelers?! Jet skis?! Only when you can't get in the seat anymore haha. How does your dog react to the bass though? I would think he'd flip the hell out hahah. i had a system when i first got him (hes a big boy, 1210# Akita) mtx 9500 series 15's in a factory box on an mtx81001d amp in a 98 expedition. That systemDestroyed the tailgate . i never play it loud with him in the vehicle. But this is also the reason why I'm not putting any speakers at all in the extra cab doors of the truck. The 8" neo's, the 6.5 mid coax and the sa tweets are all going in the front doors
BP1Fanatic Posted April 2, 2019 Report Posted April 2, 2019 On 3/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, k58.cross said: I plan on doing audio as a hobby until I'm six feet under! I don't care what anyone says, you are never too old for this shit. Can you be too old for four wheelers?! Jet skis?! Only when you can't get in the seat anymore haha. WORD! Bass head 4 LIFE! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.