Stay away from Bosch AGM's...

Killed a second Bosch AGM the other day. This time I killed it from jump starting another battery from dead ( yes I know I'm a dumbass for doing that) on my Maxima. This is the second Bosch AGM I've toasted in less than 6 months. They seem like they can't handle the additional load of a big stereo system or any kind of stress whatsoever. This thing killed a cell in a heartbeat. Could be user error or these are just really weak batteries. I highly doubt they use virgin lead also. They also seem fairly light compared to other AGM's. Just my opinion and experience with these. 

Haven't you blown up just about everything youve bought now?

Seems like its gotta be user error.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Haven't fried a thing other than a deck ( and I admitted my fault in that) and a battery and I admitted my fault in that. I don't pretend to be a pro. I'm a novice for certain. The Wolfram amp didn't blow up it was my deck. I also just said that the battery was probably killed from me trying to jump start another completely dead battery. I 110% admit my faults. Been doing this for a year. I'm pretty decent. Wisdom comes with experience though. Period

2 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

And you can kiss my ass with this comment lol. Buster. I smacked a 147 out the gate with the single 15. With an enclosure that I designed myself and built myself. I'm on an upswing. 

Dude chill. Your 'tude is hotter than an alternator at 18v

30 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

Dude chill. Your 'tude is hotter than an alternator at 18v

TOTALLY unrelated , but how do you add vehicles under your items list in your profile?

I see you down there DiBo, how do you do that? ?

Seth Hardin

Archived