Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Sign in to follow this  
meade916

new SMD Quadblock XL2 Fuse holders!

Three years and THOUSANDS of fuse holders later, behold the latest addition to the SMD family. The SMD Quadblock XL2. We will still be producing all of the other models as they ALL get the job done. They all have their place. The original models are better than ever and they take up a very small foot print.  These ones don't take up too much space either but wow they are awesome! 

If you look close, you can see, with the XL2, you don't have to take wires/ring terminals off to replace fuses.  They are all independent on this model! They will be available in several colors and configurations. Just use the drop down menu to put it together! https://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-heavy-duty-quad-xl2-anl-fuse-block.html

img_6717_5.jpeg

img_6719_5.jpeg

img_6724_5.jpeg

img_6726_5.jpeg

img_6730_5.jpeg

img_6749_4.jpeg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

look what arrives on Friday! YES, SMD Ceramic ANL fuses! Ill make a post about these next! 100a-500a and everything in between!

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1157.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Damn sexy bro.  When I get to this point in my 4runner build, SMD fuse blocks,  are what I'll be using. No doubt. Dope dude. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Yo... That blue one tho! Sexy AF... I'm rebuilding too. ? when you see an order for 2 of the blue joints headed to Vegas... Those will be for me! Best I've seen yet. 

Edited by DiBo

20 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Yo... That blue one tho! Sexy AF... I'm rebuilding too. ? when you see an order for 2 of the blue joints headed to Vegas... Those will be for me! Best I've seen yet. 

f##k yes bro ill be on the lookout!! thank you!