Horror Movies: Scariest Of All Time

ive been watchin the horror movie marathon on the sci-fi channel and im dissapointed in the actual scariness the movies posess

so my question is wut is the absolute scariest movie u have ever seen?

the only one i remember being scared while watching was "Darkness Falls"

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ive been watchin the horror movie marathon on the sci-fi channel and im dissapointed in the actual scariness the movies posess

so my question is wut is the absolute scariest movie u have ever seen?

the only one i remember being scared while watching was "Darkness Falls"

hahahha the only thing I remember freakin me out about that movie was when I saw it in theatres and that creepy-ass scream that the toothfairy has! But I think scary has gone down the past couple years.....everyone thinks gruesome=scary now ie. hostel and shit. The only ones I really like are the saw movies cuz I think theres alot more thought into it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

id have to agree,all the movies that are supposed to be scary are not at all. However i saw the movie "30 days of nights" or w/e and it really wasn't that scary, but the movie was pretty good and clever. Id say watch it if you have a chance. Lastly i have to agree that scary movies arent what the used to be, but im going to go see Ironman later, n im pumped. Any1 see yet?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

sci-fi needs to step it up a bit..this weekend i been watching what they call horror and i think they played 3-4 different movies where a ghost ship appears out of no where..and these movies have been done to death..the group of people are always the same..you got the people who just want to fix the engine and get home, you got the people who want to gain financially and try to salvage the ship, you got the group who wonders off to do drugs and have sex and explore the ship only to be never seen or heard of again..god its been done to death..lol

i havent seen any truely scarry movies in a long long long time, now they are all about suspence and makeing you hold your seat wondeing what the fuck is going on, hell my 8yo watches them with me and shes isnt even moved by them lol...

but i think rob zombie has been atop the list of the scarry ones (to give credit where credit is due)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

The new-age so-called scary movies have been sub-par and somewhat decadent. It's like they all look like the RING. The really good horror flix are the old school ones, like The Exorcist. I'm not talking about the remake either....the original one.

BTW, has anyone seen the Japanese version to the Ring? It's called Ringu....now that was good

The first Freddy movie is probably the scariest i still have that vision of the blood shooting out of the middle of the bed, "It" still has paople scared of clowns. Scary movies these days just depends on how much blood you can show in one movie.