Jump to content

15 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab - [4 Sundown SA 8's] - [B2 Ref 4 Chan & Ref 3 Way] - [Gately Box]


Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, Tribe Called Bass said:

My plan today was to rip all my doors off so i'm ready to install my speakers when they come in tomorrow...but the DMV decided to hold me up for most of my day....what a suprise.

SOOOO! I atleast got a start on my din molding. First time using dyna-glass, fiberglass filler so i have no idea how this will play out. We'll see what happens when its dried up tomorrow. I know i'll be doing a lot of sanding and such but i'm just hoping i get a solid mold that i can take out when needed and to not have it make any scuff marks from moving around.

joDeh1K.jpg

IeN0hxh.jpg

yp8isyf.jpg

 

Word of advce. Theres a 7mm screw behind the L shaped trim in the door. Just leave that one out and it will make taking the doors off much easier the next time and avoid breaking the trim.  

Posted
2 hours ago, ToNasty said:

Word of advce. Theres a 7mm screw behind the L shaped trim in the door. Just leave that one out and it will make taking the doors off much easier the next time and avoid breaking the trim.  

 THANK YOU! those doors are a nightmare to pull off.

Posted

Do you pull off the window trim piece? The sail panel that connects around the top of the window. I find myself getting hung up on that putting it on and off.

Posted

THE B2 AUDIO MADNESS HAS ARRIVED! Oh muh gawddd. Quality. Quality. Quality. I do not regret dropping the money i did and i havent even heard these yet.

9MXzP8v.jpg

63ja1a7.jpg

lRjlD6B.jpg

 

LLJ Customs ABS plastic amp rack.

LvQDlfD.jpg

Posted

Man nice work and equipment. I'm interested to see how your din mold ends up because I'm going to be doing something similar soon. So I'm tuned in for sure.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

Slapped these bad Larry's in yesterday....i told myself i will do whatever it takes to get this 3 way setup done. Unfortunately. I had to dremel out the passeneger side quite large for these to fot...big basket for a small speaker. Driver side slid in fine. 

6PivN0m.jpg

f6I5r1M.jpg

 

Finally something went right and this 6x9 spacer worked perfectly. Glad i ordered them last second after i had ordered the 6.5 rings. Those can used for the rear...hopefully.

kHuZGBx.jpg

 

SMD 6x9 to 6.5 with a tweeter hole...ordered the tweeter too small so i had to modify the holes, angle the tweeters and keep them in place with glue. It was my only way to avoid putting it onto the dash v363WZS.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...