will77530 Posted March 17, 2019 Author Report Posted March 17, 2019 Starting to get some Layers built up
Joshdashef Posted March 18, 2019 Report Posted March 18, 2019 Sick! I'm loving the progress updates SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
will77530 Posted March 18, 2019 Author Report Posted March 18, 2019 Thanks that be it for the weekend
will77530 Posted March 23, 2019 Author Report Posted March 23, 2019 Well with the deadline rapidly approaching I told my buddy I needed to borrow the vehicle for the weekend so here we go
ToNasty Posted March 23, 2019 Report Posted March 23, 2019 Looks like you havent done shit ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
DiBo Posted March 23, 2019 Report Posted March 23, 2019 Nice work so far. Third picture from the bottom looks great. I've seen that DC truck before in Vegas iirc. What's in it? 6-15's in a 4th order?
will77530 Posted March 24, 2019 Author Report Posted March 24, 2019 Body work and shaping for the next ever
ToNasty Posted March 24, 2019 Report Posted March 24, 2019 Looks good seems you exceled in fingerpainting when you were a kid ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted March 24, 2019 Author Report Posted March 24, 2019 2 hours ago, ToNasty said: Looks good seems you exceled in fingerpainting when you were a kid I’ll be sure to add this amount of love to yours don’t worry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.