Jump to content

Crown Vic Budget Build 2x Sundown LCS


Recommended Posts

Posted
29 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

I'd redo the enclosure for your power, 55in2 ain't enough port for a TS 3.5 at .5 for sure. Great #'s considering your setup (trunk, low port area and tuning).

Btw... I'm curious... what seems to be your peak frequency in that Vic?

I'm honestly not sure. I was using 47hz but next show I'm going to run a sweep

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
38 minutes ago, Bassfamily17 said:

Wicked build man I love it, you do some really clean work! 

Thank you very much. My first build so I'm learning on the way. Just re-bussed my caps last night

fCiwyEZ.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Little update on the build. Fixed the the XS power cap bank, so its safe. Next warm day need to pull everything and do wire management. New Brand X alternator 270a, idles at 200a @ 14.8v (PCM Bypass). 

fCiwyEZ.jpg

TryNdiz.jpg

JJKFr4R.jpg

Sn6LXCa.jpg

 

Next purchase will be 2 Sundown X-12's or to U-series

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

wow nice!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted
On 11/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, Karkov said:

wow nice!

Thank you. Still a work in progress, but its getting cold here and pitch dark at 6pm when i get off work.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Put up my highest numbers yet. I think i could hit 148.5 on a burp. 2x SA-12's on TS 3.5k. Brand X 270amp alt, 2 AGM's, 4 Banks of XS Power Super Caps

This was a 30 second music run - Meter in the kick and driver window down. 40hz

jLikAnb.jpg

Posted
1 hour ago, CrackFactory said:

Good stuff man. Do you know what kind of power you're clamping?

I havent clamped it, but I would guess between 2.5k-3k. The thermal limit on the SA I believe is 1.5k.  I will clamp it at the next show and report back

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...