Jump to content

Crown Vic Budget Build 2x Sundown LCS


Recommended Posts

Posted

I started my build last week.  I have a cheap double din pioneer. I just ordered a Pac LD-10 to boost my RCA volts. I build my box thanks to @shredder2. 2x Sundown LCS @ 1ohm on a Soundqubed S1-1250.  I purchased the subs from Sundown Yard Sale. Both subs have no problems. I received my 1/0 wire yesterday and battery.

I will be doing the big 3 this weekend and installing a 2nd battery. It started off as a budget build.. maybe its not now?

Here are some pictures of my progression so far

http://imgur.com/gallery/giNOnx6

SRRh2cx.jpg

kxGAqnU.jpg

o4N9nJh.jpg

WNK9fJp.jpg

TzuwMWc.jpg

mPDqaxY.jpg

YHCKPFx.jpg

LUWYHNm.jpg

kdVr93M.jpg

TOXjIZ9.jpg

UhvblZJ.jpg

y1Jztpi.jpg

iIsYHtV.jpg

Y2GpMmd.jpg

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Ripkon said:

I started my build last week.  I have a cheap double din pioneer. I just ordered a Pac LD-10 to boost my RCA volts. I build my box thanks to @shredder2. 2x Sundown LCS @ 1ohm on a Soundqubed S1-1250.  I purchased the subs from Sundown Yard Sale. Both subs have no problems. I received my 1/0 wire yesterday and battery.

I will be doing the big 3 this weekend and installing a 2nd battery. It started off as a budget build.. maybe its not now?

Here are some pictures of my progression so far

image.png

Mate, they're called woofers not mewers

Just flipping ya shit. Looks good boss!
 

Posted

Those are great budget subs and nice build , hows it sound ? 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted
5 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Those are great budget subs and nice build , hows it sound ? 

I took the rear 6x8 out earlier this week and that helped a lot, but the bass is still being blocked by the trunk. It was completey sealed before taking the rear speakers out. It hits and sounds really good for subs that cost 90$ shipped for both.

Posted

I was wondering because that trunk is huge and sealed off was gonna suggest cutting holes in the rear deck like ports to help the air move.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted
35 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I was wondering because that trunk is huge and sealed off was gonna suggest cutting holes in the rear deck like ports to help the air move.

Yes it is. I have thought about cutting some of the rear deck out

Posted
4 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Looking great man! 

Nice deadening job btw looks clean. My first time using the stuff looked like shit on my trunk lid, logos going everywhich way 

Thank you. I have some thick foam im going to line the bottom with tomorrow.

Posted

Got the box back in the trunk and made my Big 3 Upgrade Wires. Going to install them tomorrow and run 1/0 To a 2nd battery in the trunk. Im also making a custom Amp rack with edge lit Plexi Glass. 

Jw793aC.jpg

fmPnsnz.jpg

l5hIBtE.jpg

yBBgodJ.jpg

Posted

Getting close to finishing up the install. Have been thinking about upgrading the subs to e-12 v3 from the yard sale page for 140$ shipped. Do you think there will be a noticeable difference from the LCS to E-12 v3's?

4qUT386.jpg

eiWcYp6.jpg

F3GVpPR.jpg

BvdKwga.jpg

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14963 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...