DiBo Posted May 5, 2019 Author Report Posted May 5, 2019 Just got baffle cut. I'll post pics when I get back later tonight. Forgot to post
Joshdashef Posted May 6, 2019 Report Posted May 6, 2019 Looks slick dude nice SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
White Lightning Posted May 6, 2019 Report Posted May 6, 2019 Nice Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
DiBo Posted May 7, 2019 Author Report Posted May 7, 2019 Only had 1 sub. I should've took a pic after he picked it up. Looked good with both subs in.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.