LoL its not the best by any means, I made it with a cheap digital camera and windows video maker. No time was spent on the video what so ever, it was done out of bordum so dont knock me too hard please because there is like 10 12 second videos chopped together  :^

So saturday night when I was done bouncing at the club, my car wouldnt start. My starter took a crap. Its going to cost over a grand to get it fixed because I drive a cadillac seville with a northstar engine, anyone that knows anything about cars will know that the starter is inside the engine so that means everything from the top end of my engine down to the heads needs to be removed. I dont got time to do this and its about a 10 hour job of not longer so the chevy dealer is doing it, I think labor is somewhere around $85 a hour.

So with that said and done, I took the valubles out of my car. Mainly the sub and amp. lol

So with my box sitting on my floor, and a fried sub in my powered sub box for my home theater I started to play, just to see if the dd would even move at all, which it did a little, nothing much tho. I was more amazed with the port.

So heres the video, its about 10mb and hosted at megaupload. enter the 3 digit code at the top, and wait 45 seconds to download. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R4SAKA35

• 3 weeks later...

heh. I took it to the gm garage, labor is kinda expensive their. I was thinking the worst, and you know what it was??? I starter relay under the carpet on the drivers side they said. I guess it got wet and corodide (a word i cant spell)... It costed me 127 to get fixed with the towing bill, and was told that my remote starter (viper) also helped the relay take a crap.... How my remote started would of gotten it wet is beyond me but who knows. I just put on some baer crossdrilled and slotted rotors with some moorse ceramic pads, and now I want to put my rims back on and the weather is still sh!tty here... I also got to get myself a camcoarder, ive been looking around but I want something decent, and dont know if we are having a layoff at work yet so I dont want to spend the cash yet on that. Theres a audio shop about 30 minutes from me that is one of the only places with a mic and last time I went their, I was told I have a cheap amp and a no name sub and they wouldnt meter it on their mic.... I dont really care since they only have a a/c but now Im thinking I may need that camera too go up their and make them meter it and take the camera with me, but my car still looks like sh!t without the blings...