2015 GMC Sierra Radio Wires

Moved to the appropriate area. Please try to refrain from using gen audio as a catch all :)

1 hour ago, ChristianRenfrow said:

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra non-bose and i need to know what are the speaker wires coming out of the green pin behind the radio. Im going to solder 9wire onto the harness so i need to know which wires correspond to which speakers.

Thank you

Are you adding an amp? If so  get ready for deafening chimes and phone calls :)

On 6/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, ToNasty said:

Are you adding an amp? If so  get ready for deafening chimes and phone calls :)

I wound up tying both of the factory dash speakers to the front left output on the factory deck, and using the rear outputs for my signal to everything else.  Put the factory fronts on a switch, so I don't have to listen to chimes or blinkers or seat belt warnings or any of that crap.  If I get a phone call, it still mutes everything so I can tell it's ringing, just flip a switch and answer, then turn it back off when the call is over.  Been working great for me. 

The chimes and warnings were ridiculous with the way I originally set it up.  One of the few cases where having the bose system would actually make life easier. Pac makes a pretty bad ass module that ties in to the factory wiring and gives you a digital signal for your new amps/processors, and lets you adjust the warning chimes and crap however you want, but only works with the bose setup.

1 hour ago, paidnfull said:

I wound up tying both of the factory dash speakers to the front left output on the factory deck, and using the rear outputs for my signal to everything else.  Put the factory fronts on a switch, so I don't have to listen to chimes or blinkers or seat belt warnings or any of that crap.  If I get a phone call, it still mutes everything so I can tell it's ringing, just flip a switch and answer, then turn it back off when the call is over.  Been working great for me. 

The chimes and warnings were ridiculous with the way I originally set it up.  One of the few cases where having the bose system would actually make life easier. Pac makes a pretty bad ass module that ties in to the factory wiring and gives you a digital signal for your new amps/processors, and lets you adjust the warning chimes and crap however you want, but only works with the bose setup.

I know all about that. I am non bose but i think ive found a way 

Archived