ChristianRenfrow Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 I have a 2015 GMC Sierra non-bose and i need to know what are the speaker wires coming out of the green pin behind the radio. Im going to solder 9wire onto the harness so i need to know which wires correspond to which speakers. Thank you
SnowDrifter Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 Moved to the appropriate area. Please try to refrain from using gen audio as a catch all ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
CrackFactory Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 The first color is pos. The second is neg. Left front - blue - brown with blue stripe Right front - yellow - yellow with black stripe Left rear - green - green with black stripe Right rear - white - blue with black stripe
CrackFactory Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 PAC makes a t harness so you don't have to hack up your truck. https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/amplifier-integration-harness/aph-gm02
ToNasty Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 1 hour ago, ChristianRenfrow said: I have a 2015 GMC Sierra non-bose and i need to know what are the speaker wires coming out of the green pin behind the radio. Im going to solder 9wire onto the harness so i need to know which wires correspond to which speakers. Thank you Are you adding an amp? If so get ready for deafening chimes and phone calls ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
paidnfull Posted June 21, 2019 Report Posted June 21, 2019 On 6/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, ToNasty said: Are you adding an amp? If so get ready for deafening chimes and phone calls I wound up tying both of the factory dash speakers to the front left output on the factory deck, and using the rear outputs for my signal to everything else. Put the factory fronts on a switch, so I don't have to listen to chimes or blinkers or seat belt warnings or any of that crap. If I get a phone call, it still mutes everything so I can tell it's ringing, just flip a switch and answer, then turn it back off when the call is over. Been working great for me. The chimes and warnings were ridiculous with the way I originally set it up. One of the few cases where having the bose system would actually make life easier. Pac makes a pretty bad ass module that ties in to the factory wiring and gives you a digital signal for your new amps/processors, and lets you adjust the warning chimes and crap however you want, but only works with the bose setup.
ToNasty Posted June 21, 2019 Report Posted June 21, 2019 1 hour ago, paidnfull said: I wound up tying both of the factory dash speakers to the front left output on the factory deck, and using the rear outputs for my signal to everything else. Put the factory fronts on a switch, so I don't have to listen to chimes or blinkers or seat belt warnings or any of that crap. If I get a phone call, it still mutes everything so I can tell it's ringing, just flip a switch and answer, then turn it back off when the call is over. Been working great for me. The chimes and warnings were ridiculous with the way I originally set it up. One of the few cases where having the bose system would actually make life easier. Pac makes a pretty bad ass module that ties in to the factory wiring and gives you a digital signal for your new amps/processors, and lets you adjust the warning chimes and crap however you want, but only works with the bose setup. I know all about that. I am non bose but i think ive found a way ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
paidnfull Posted June 22, 2019 Report Posted June 22, 2019 20 hours ago, ToNasty said: I know all about that. I am non bose but i think ive found a way Do share if you figure it out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.