Karkov Posted July 20, 2019 Report Posted July 20, 2019 So professional of work my god am I jealous....... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2019 Report Posted July 20, 2019 I picked them up last night. I should have them installed tomorow or Monday hopefully ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted July 20, 2019 Author Report Posted July 20, 2019 I just want a happy customer for the last build I do for anyone else
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2019 Report Posted July 20, 2019 15 minutes ago, will77530 said: I just want a happy customer for the last build I do for anyone else Not true. You'll be building more for me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted July 20, 2019 Author Report Posted July 20, 2019 7 minutes ago, ToNasty said: Not true. You'll be building more for me Oh really what would that be
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2019 Report Posted July 20, 2019 Just now, will77530 said: Oh really what would that be Stuff and things for the audioz ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.