Twk 88 input.

I will be installing a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX, I will be running rear fill in the rear deck off HU power and will be fading forward mostly. What's the best way to signal the twk 88 that won't disrupt being able to fade forward. Front & sub inputs or Front ,rear & sub inputs?

First DSP  and i am trying to figure out  mounting location, how many runs of RCA's, and RCA length's. I plan to use SHCA premium RCA's which aren't cheap so just looking for guys with DSP experience. I did email JL Audio for input as well but it will be a day or so out from hearing back.

Thanks for any insight, PS manual doesn't say shit except how to install it. 

Wish I knew more about this product to help ... sorry Sir. I was kinda depending on your input to see what it’s all about ... Lol

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

It sums the signal. I'd add the front and sub input. And I think you can choose what the outputs are.  Only thing is it's only a 10 band if I remember right.  And it doesn't fix the all pass if your vehicle is equipped with it.  Still a good budget unit 

I don't think it's a budget DSP. I have $550 into, but yes i will be running front and sub inputs. It looks user friendly and i will give a review when i install it this winter.

Thank for the input on the Twk 88.

8 hours ago, ToNasty said:

I was unaware they were that much. Any reason you didnt spend a little more for a dsp with more eq bands?

Hey Bub! In case you aren't aware, you slam what i got going on way more than leaving any helpful info or tips. If you were to not comment on my post i would be ok with that. I see you have top notch equipment and your pockets are deeper than mine but stop bustin my balls with your opinion. There like assholes... everyone has one, but that doesn't mean i want to hear it or see it!

Why do i need all that EQ-ing if i set up the system properly? My Lancer's PRS-80  EQ is set on FLAT and i did all my tuning thru T.A., Crossover freq. & thru adjusting gains, even turning them down and my system sounds great to me!.  So with the Malibu i wanted a DSP that i could tune in real time, Seen Steve Meade got one and did a video on it. Checked into them and decided that was the route I wanted to go. You don't have to like it or approve or even question IMO!

2 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Hey Bub! In case you aren't aware, you slam what i got going on way more than leaving any helpful info or tips. If you were to not comment on my post i would be ok with that. I see you have top notch equipment and your pockets are deeper than mine but stop bustin my balls with your opinion. There like assholes... everyone has one, but that doesn't mean i want to hear it or see it!

Why do i need all that EQ-ing if i set up the system properly? My Lancer's PRS-80  EQ is set on FLAT and i did all my tuning thru T.A., Crossover freq. & thru adjusting gains, even turning them down and my system sounds great to me!.  So with the Malibu i wanted a DSP that i could tune in real time, Seen Steve Meade got one and did a video on it. Checked into them and decided that was the route I wanted to go. You don't have to like it or approve or even question IMO!

No it was just a question.  This is a forum. It's for helping people.  I'm not busting your balls. I dont mean to come off like that at all. I figured if this is indeed your first time doing this. That you would have asked what people are using and what has what and so on and so forth.  And I think you have more money into your system than I do in mine.   I just wait and shop and when something comes up I buy it 

5 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

No it was just a question.  This is a forum. It's for helping people.  I'm not busting your balls. I dont mean to come off like that at all. I figured if this is indeed your first time doing this. That you would have asked what people are using and what has what and so on and so forth.  And I think you have more money into your system than I do in mine.   I just wait and shop and when something comes up I buy it 

Ok well you do come off like that. After i watch the video on the inputs of the twk 88 i posted got it! You go back thru my build log and read your comments to me and tell me your not being a dick in everyone! I know what kind of forum this is. And i have been on here since 2012.

Archived