ToNasty Posted September 18, 2019 Report Posted September 18, 2019 3 minutes ago, bcbrassard said: Ok well you do come off like that. After i watch the video on the inputs of the twk 88 i posted got it! You go back thru my build log and read your comments to me and tell me your not being a dick in everyone! I know what kind of forum this is. And i have been on here since 2012. No. I wasnt being a dick. If I was sorry. I was simply trying to explain other ways easier and cheaper for when and if you ever do this again. you are doing a ton of work and I appreciate that. But thered a few things you didnt have to do or could have done. And I was just pointing them out. It's just learning. I went through the same thing when I was learning ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
garytenison Posted January 7, 2020 Report Posted January 7, 2020 I am curious how you are coming with the twk88. I put it in my boat and it is an amazing tool for tuning. Its easy to use and offers lots of functionality. I am very happy with it. Gary
bcbrassard Posted January 8, 2020 Author Report Posted January 8, 2020 52 minutes ago, garytenison said: I am curious how you are coming with the twk88. I put it in my boat and it is an amazing tool for tuning. Its easy to use and offers lots of functionality. I am very happy with it. Gary I am still in the process of the build. A few months from actually installing it.
Joshdashef Posted January 8, 2020 Report Posted January 8, 2020 28 minutes ago, bcbrassard said: I am still in the process of the build. A few months from actually installing it. You gonna make a build log for it ? SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
bcbrassard Posted January 8, 2020 Author Report Posted January 8, 2020 26 minutes ago, Joshdashef said: You gonna make a build log for it ? 2012 Malibu system w/ a 36 page build log from when the car was my wife's and a put a small system in and then i got it a year & half ago and have had torn down ever since. check it out. https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198337-2012-malibu-system-upgrades-engine-bay-done/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.