BrokeAudioFiend Posted October 23, 2019 Report Posted October 23, 2019 So far: Front doors treated with cld, ccf Same in the trunk with the addition of mlv Built new trunk floor with 3/4 in marine plywood Made dash pods for tweeters and midrange (still need to wrap or paint) Build sub enclosure Now I'm stuck on the trunk layout, I need to mount the sub and amps while maintaining trunk space and keeping the spare tire. Hopefully I'll continue to make progress and will post pics when I figure how lol
White Lightning Posted October 23, 2019 Report Posted October 23, 2019 You actually built dash pods before test and tune ??? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
BrokeAudioFiend Posted October 23, 2019 Author Report Posted October 23, 2019 16 minutes ago, White Lightning said: You actually built dash pods before test and tune ??? Yes sir. The drivers I'm using do very well on axis. Airspace is spot on as well
ToNasty Posted October 23, 2019 Report Posted October 23, 2019 What equipment? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BrokeAudioFiend Posted October 24, 2019 Author Report Posted October 24, 2019 1 hour ago, ToNasty said: What equipment? Scanspeak r3004 Audiofrog gb25 stereo integrity tm65mk11 in the doors
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2019 Report Posted October 24, 2019 For sure. The scans r does need to be on axis. Good choice ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted October 24, 2019 Report Posted October 24, 2019 2 hours ago, ToNasty said: For sure. The scans r does need to be on axis. Good choice If that’s best for vehicle application when it comes to stage and image ... tuned in for pics !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Joshdashef Posted October 24, 2019 Report Posted October 24, 2019 Tuned in for pics SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
jnasty Posted October 24, 2019 Report Posted October 24, 2019 13 hours ago, BrokeAudioFiend said: So far: Front doors treated with cld, ccf Same in the trunk with the addition of mlv Built new trunk floor with 3/4 in marine plywood Made dash pods for tweeters and midrange (still need to wrap or paint) Build sub enclosure Now I'm stuck on the trunk layout, I need to mount the sub and amps while maintaining trunk space and keeping the spare tire. Hopefully I'll continue to make progress and will post pics when I figure how lol Ahhh that mlv... Hate it! I've got it everywhere, doors, floorpan, roof, trunk. Doesn't play well. Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.