S10 Dash Bezel

So honestly, I am not even 100% sure what bezel build this was, lol.

I have done so many of these.

But since this has been bumped, I do have about 4 - 5 builds I can post here when I have the time.

Till then, keep looking.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

But since this has been bumped, I do have about 4 - 5 builds I can post here when I have the time.

Till then, keep looking.

Tease... <_<

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Till then, keep looking.

:popcorn:

I personally don't think you should be able to watch when the pics are posted, since...you know...this thread NEVER should've been bumped. What was the guy thinking...and to think epicenter designs is now going to post other builds with pictures just like the originals in this thread because it was brought back up.

Just keeping it real.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I personally don't think you should be able to watch when the pics are posted, since...you know...this thread NEVER should've been bumped. What was the guy thinking...and to think epicenter designs is now going to post other builds with pictures just like the originals in this thread because it was brought back up.

Just keeping it real.

Actually the pictures won't be just like the originals. They will be working...lol

OK seriously, they will be all new fresh builds. I just don't have time to jump on all the forums to post updates when I would like to.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Just keeping it real.

Actually the pictures won't be just like the originals. They will be working...lol

OK seriously, they will be all new fresh builds.

@ TeamHT, Nice try buddy.

I personally think you should take a time out. 8)

But seriously you guys, don't get all dick hurt.

I frequent on other forums where we all get bitched at for grave digging, so its just natural. Wasn't trying to be a dick

But like I said sometimes I can be, but really.....ask me if I give a shit. :drinks:

Just keeping it real.

OK seriously, they will be all new fresh builds.

@ TeamHT, Nice try buddy.

I personally think you should take a time out. 8)

i think you should take the timeout, and use the time to relearn reading comprehension. "like" the originals, not "the" originals.

Till then, keep looking.

so...to finalize the thoughts here, the photos originally posted are unknown to the OP, but he will post 4-5 other builds; obviously builds like the one originally posted. and, would the OP have posted more of these builds? eventually. epicenter always has some great work to show. but im going to jump out on a limb and say the bump probably brings it back to mind. and lets see if you can use your own logic instead of responding to the bumper

You could have just said that in your head and kept it moving along.

Wait *looks at post count, never mind.

i do apologize for cluttering up the thread Epicenter. I'm tuned to see the builds :good:

Archived