Jump to content

Recommendation for SQ 8" midbass


GeorgeLukas

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

I'd mount the tweeter in the a pillar or sail panel to bring up stage height if you're going for "sq"

Would you agree that bullet tweets are bad in a car? Should I just plan on ditching them?

Posted
8 hours ago, ToNasty said:

Stevens audio mb8 it is then

I think I will take your advice on this.

Looks like the only way to buy them is through his Facebook page. I hope its legit. Never bought anything through someone's Facebook before.

 

Thanks for the input.

Cheers!

Posted
17 minutes ago, GeorgeLukas said:

I think I will take your advice on this.

Looks like the only way to buy them is through his Facebook page. I hope its legit. Never bought anything through someone's Facebook before.

 

Thanks for the input.

Cheers!

Eric Steven's has been designing speakers for years and years.  Great guy 

Posted

If you’re dead set on an 8” midbass, I’d choose the largest midrange driver possible. Something no smaller than a 4” driver ... 

 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
3 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

If you’re dead set on an 8” midbass, I’d choose the largest midrange driver possible. Something no smaller than a 4” driver ... 

 

Totally agree. I'd you're dead ser on 8s. You'll need something to take the lower midrange as well as 8s (front experience) tend to start breaking up lower and I dint really like crossing tweeters to low 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...