Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 2 15s on a  power acoustik rz1-2300d monoblock its sounds good but I want my doors to shake lol I already did the big three upgrade so I was wondering do I get a bigger amp or new subs or what can anyone give me tips

Posted

Depending on how much room you have to work with I vote for either dual 12s or dual 15s, not a single 15. More cone area either way, better cooling, etc. 

 

If you want some well made subs, I second https://ficaraudio.com/    - you just missed their black Friday sale... 

 

If your looking for DC or other brands check out https://www.down4soundshop.com/  - JP has great customer service and shipping from my personal experience ordering my SA 12s. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1891 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...