Chappy020276 Posted January 14, 2020 Report Posted January 14, 2020 I am putting a new component system in my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited.I have it down to a Fosgate Power T2652-S and a B2 ISX 6.1. I will be more than likely running a JL amp. Curious what people think is better.
reedal Posted January 14, 2020 Report Posted January 14, 2020 You can find your answer here. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Joshdashef Posted January 14, 2020 Report Posted January 14, 2020 I love my T2 components. I run them active off a P600x4 and they come out clear and loud. However, I wish they had more bass but that a minor complaint. Can't help you with a comparison but that is from my personal experience SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
bcbrassard Posted January 14, 2020 Report Posted January 14, 2020 No vs threads..... I don't know what the price comparison is between the two or the specs. I have 4 T2 6.5" in my front stage in the doors and it gets the job done. My crossovers are set around 90-100 hz due to any lower and my doors rattle pretty hard and the are deadened to shit so i use them as a low midrange driver because i have P3 8" drivers for mid-bass in the kick panels. I would research speaker installation and sound deadening process before pulling the trigger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.