CrackFactory Posted February 4, 2020 Report Posted February 4, 2020 Yes you can use a single 4 channel for active.
Joshdashef Posted February 4, 2020 Report Posted February 4, 2020 How many speakers are you running? SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Stoneylowe Posted February 4, 2020 Author Report Posted February 4, 2020 Oh my bad that is an important part to mention, My plan is 6 Speakers total, 1 tweeter and 2 mids in each of the 2 doors. So I guess I’m just trying to figure out if I’ll need to buy another amp to do it properly
AaronT Posted February 4, 2020 Report Posted February 4, 2020 Only requirement for full actuvevus using electric crossovers instead if passive How you choose to power drivers is up to you, with the exception of going full mono but that technically still would be active but that's really not applicable to the situation
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.