Watercraft Build Inprogress Updated Finished Pics

i've always wanted a jetski/wave runner, but my parents have never bought us one, and we have a house on a river :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you posted this yesterday, c'mon you have to have an update by now..... JK

My buddy just asked what he could do in his new seadoo the other day, I am going to follow this to see how it turns out. I was thinking about just a small amp, 5.25"s and an Ipod interface (no radio) just cause the room is soo tight.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

you posted this yesterday, c'mon you have to have an update by now..... JK

My buddy just asked what he could do in his new seadoo the other day, I am going to follow this to see how it turns out. I was thinking about just a small amp, 5.25"s and an Ipod interface (no radio) just cause the room is soo tight.

cool i should have more progress pics on monday did some work on friday shaped the side molds and wireing nothing realy to look at .

Steve you are one of the few that never cease to amaze me! Ive done boat installs but never even thought of a jetski/waverunner! Also that threadsetter looks like one bitchin tool. Very nice work. If I am EVER in KY *not the jelly :lol: , I am going to make sure to hit up your shop for a tour/visit. :D *bows in honor.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

NICE WORK!!

should be shaweet with some nice marine speakers!!! having never ridden one i cant imagine how it would be with good tunez but i'm sure who-ever is jam'n will like the sound as much as the sleek looks!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Steve you are one of the few that never cease to amaze me! Ive done boat installs but never even thought of a jetski/waverunner! Also that threadsetter looks like one bitchin tool. Very nice work. If I am EVER in KY *not the jelly :lol: , I am going to make sure to hit up your shop for a tour/visit. :D *bows in honor.

Roscoe thanks for the props i greatly appreciate it means a lot coming from someone that i respect such as yourself.if you make it to KY not the jelly LOL make sure you hit me up i would be honord to give you a tour of the shop .

Archived