Jump to content

Finally.....found A New House.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted Image

View of the lake from the front porch......

Posted Image

and the IMPORTANT PART...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

wheres it at looks like havasu? no grass thats f-n killer. NICE MANS ROOM on the right side of the house.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Posted

No grass and cacti? (Sorry, I'm from farm-land Ohio, I just think it's cool)

And that house is really nice, up in the hills with a view like that...

And omg that garage....

I'm jealous.

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

Posted

No grass and cacti? (Sorry, I'm from farm-land Ohio, I just think it's cool)

And that house is really nice, up in the hills with a view like that...

And omg that garage....

I'm jealous.

what part of ohio are you from that you call it "farm land"

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Thats so strange seeing no grass at all....Just desert like. Pretty cool looking, I'd love to have the chance to see or live in an area like that. That view is amazing! Nice house.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...