fearof85 Posted February 9, 2009 Report Posted February 9, 2009 I think you'll be alot happier with the Audioque. Get yourself prepared because that thing is going to be night and day with that 2200D. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
ptcary Posted February 9, 2009 Author Report Posted February 9, 2009 What happened to Hifonics? I gotta try something new once in awhile! I still got 8 hifonics subs in the PT, so Hifonics will be well represented! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
uhoh_45 Posted February 9, 2009 Report Posted February 9, 2009 so when do you plan on installing it? R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
ptcary Posted February 9, 2009 Author Report Posted February 9, 2009 I think you'll be alot happier with the Audioque. Get yourself prepared because that thing is going to be night and day with that 2200D. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Drew I hope so, I was pretty satisfied with th epower as is, but since I originally wanted to run 2200 watts to them, and got confused with the whole dynamic watts thing ....I figured I might as well power them up near RMS and see what they can do. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
ptcary Posted February 9, 2009 Author Report Posted February 9, 2009 so when do you plan on installing it? Next Saturday or Sunday, PT goes in Saturday morning for a new belt tensioner. I am waiting on two new fuses for my power line and a second Kinetik HC600 for the back. It's not going to be a direct replacement, The front interior is coming out so I can place a layer of edead and a layer of Raammat ensolite on the floor, then re-do some wiring to make things look better. I will keep the Crunch 900.4 for the mids and tweets until I can upgrade to the AQ 4 channel amp to match the 2200D. I'll post up some pics and vid when it gets done. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
ptcary Posted February 10, 2009 Author Report Posted February 10, 2009 22 lb little guy just arrived via UPS! 22 lbs and 2200 watts! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
E a r t h Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 you may never go back to hifonics now that you've been to the other side j/k mane, its your perogative either way
RobClay Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 Put it in http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif The aq2200 is a great amp. 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
RamenNoodles Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 should have held out for a hf 2500.1 But nice amp though, cant go wrong with an AQ Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
The Performer Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 I keep forgetting you're in austin, but you're not a longhorn I hope? CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.