Jln213 Posted March 18, 2020 Report Posted March 18, 2020 My friend just bought this and asked me if I could get any information on the era of the system. Thanks in advance!
BassMunky Posted March 19, 2020 Report Posted March 19, 2020 Dopeee Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
AaronT Posted March 19, 2020 Report Posted March 19, 2020 Saw this in the Facebook group you posted to. How's it sound?
Jln213 Posted March 20, 2020 Author Report Posted March 20, 2020 He just got it and I live on the other side of the mountains from him. I plan on seeing it as soon as the state is off Quarantine.. But he says he can feel it in his heart. And it has a nice jl amp with all top shelf jl components.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.