Sonic Electronix

Leaked Photos Of G-14 Classfied Project

Holy crap I have not even started my build and your already on my ass time to get to work and build glad to see the west gettin loud I don't wanna just go up agsant old man mike next year this should be done next year right? Time to make a build thead like this almost got all my gear paid for we will have to trade demos bill that awsome!!!

I smell a shit load of lvl something DC

Old man Mike better enjoy his time on top. Or he better get louder with that wall of his.

I have a long time to go before I can do a build thread. Not enough pictures and too slow to start a thread. If all goes well, It will be out for AR next year ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

no bill... fuses are for the people that CAN'T afford to replace their stuff every time something goes :)

nice addition to your build though :)

Actually, If you build your shit right, you will never have to worry about a fuse. I put them on the 250 because you can never trust what a service person will mess with.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nice amps! Bet those suckers ain't light!!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

oh shiz get loud.

goddam.

40,000w pulling (max) 4,000 amps of current????

massive battery bank, 8 300amp alts lol

GODDAM

i'm having a hard enough time finding a decent 10" dual 4 woofer lol

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived