Sonic Electronix

Leaked Photos Of G-14 Classfied Project

so like 8 18s in a big ass box then

I'm building it to be a groundpounder with plenty of show, loud and wow to it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Holy schnikes batman!!! Some sales person at Hifonics is happy that you came along! I bet they are lucky to sell one of those to one person! Isn't this 3 for you so far?? :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing that future build log!!!!! :excl::wub::excl:

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

i'm sure each one of those amps can suck four good batteries a piece, let's not even get into the alternator(s) you will need.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

nice thing about usin all that in the x is you will have pretty much all the room u need, cause god knows youll need a ton of room for the electrical, let alone those big ass amps and the boom to go behind them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

nice thing about usin all that in the x is you will have pretty much all the room u need, cause god knows youll need a ton of room for the electrical, let alone those big ass amps and the boom to go behind them

Believe me, theres not as much room as you think. I was really tight on space with the last build. This one will take some tricks ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Believe me, theres not as much room as you think. I was really tight on space with the last build. This one will take some tricks ;)

well unless you are doin 16 twelves then u wont have too much of a problem, plus just make it a two seater, lolol

also i think a clamshell would look sexy in the x...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived