Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

For a daily driver, how loud do you want / need it ???


Recommended Posts

Posted

The cc-1 is easier to find frequencies than a multimeter though. But the dd-1 and the home made one are the same. And the biggest difference is price. I like the cc-1 though. The human nature of being lazy and wanting easy stuff is starting to call out to me and now I want a cc-1 lol! For real. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted

So my original hypothetical question was, if you had a 100Kwt system, how many of those watts do you think you would use for daily driving ?

 

Or, how loud for typical daily driving, in decibels ?

Posted
50 minutes ago, 1.21gigawatts said:

Or just do what I did and make your own distortion detector for under $5. It works better than an o scope. But for filters you can do it by know how or a multimeter you can buy for under $10. No need to spend all that money to achieve amp tuning. 

What can I say, I like having cool, unique toys lol

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 901 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...