jnasty Posted April 18, 2020 Report Posted April 18, 2020 I may be overthinking this but I'm still gonna ask lol.. I'm doing a 2/0 run of neg and pos from up front to the rear with 2 Batts & a distro block. Distro & 2nd battery are in the rear. I've come up with 4 ways to wire- I drew them out on paper as explaining it would drive everyone mad.. Those squiggles aren't resistors, they're fuses for the sake of this drawing. Trying to figure best way to wire for optimal flow A B C D Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
Dafaseles Posted April 18, 2020 Report Posted April 18, 2020 I personally am doing basically the first drawing with 3 batteries. The only thing I'm doing different is, even though I'm still running ground to ground between batteries, I'm still going to ground the first battery to the frame, the last battery to the frame, and the amps separate. That's the only thing I'm doing differently. 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
bmwking Posted April 18, 2020 Report Posted April 18, 2020 A and you can eliminate one of the 2 fuses between the front and rear battery
jnasty Posted April 18, 2020 Author Report Posted April 18, 2020 Thanks guys, can always rely on the forum Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.