that pic is from a show in texas, but both cars there are from La.

i personally dont like the limiteds on the gold fleet they dont have the disc around the hub like the brutus or the original brabus blades

where im from we like swangas and blades. now since the music industry started putting them in videos now lots of people are getting them.

to each his own though. i dont like china chrome spokes cuz the trash, now some daytons or zeniths yea. and i dont like cars on 25" + rims 24"s is pushing it but some are alright

heres the other blades, some designer fabric in the gray lac

211029_284_full.jpg

ostrich on the seats and other places, and in the trunk

211029_299_full.jpg

211029_300_full.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

yeah those blades are throwed.  I had some on a 95' explorer back in the day.  They still holdin though!  My boy has some 18" brabus for sale but they are banged up and need to be redipped. :waaa:  I'm from Lake Charles, LA.  Everyone down here is poppin up on blades.  Lots of limited 357's.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have looked on ebay and found some sweet deals on fabric.  Lots of suede, micro suede, snake skin, gator, ect.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!