Second Skin Audio

Top 5 box builders for 2020

GATELY AUDIO , conversation over.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If U have time and patience build your own that’s what I do. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Both are good companies. Idk if the custom box shop is still in business though because I can’t find their website and can only find them on Facebook. Idk. But like Ron said, build your own. I can can design it for you.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Was not impressed with Alec’s Facebook page  hope his boxes are better , showed some boxes but not enough pics to say I would spend money on that site. Needs way more photos to get my money.

Archived